As a boutique law firm, we don't deal with everything, but with the essentials.
• Articles of Association / Bylaws
• Shareholder Agreements
• Law of GmbH/UG, AG, KG, OHG, GbR
• Capital Measures
• Shareholder Meetings
• Shareholder Disputes
• Corporate Governance
• Corporate Housekeeping
• Business Sale & Acquisitions
• Commercial Law
• Commercial Claims
• Franchise and Commercial Agents
• Holding Structures
• Business Succession
• Venture Capital Financing
• Participation Agreements
• Share Transfers
• Option Rights (such as Put/Call Options)
• Conversions & Legal Form Changes
• Business Divisions
• Contribution & Spin-off of Business Enterprises
• Analysis of Commercial Balance vs. Tax Balance
• Tax-related issues regarding:
- Income Tax
- Value Added Tax
- Gift Tax
- Inheritance Tax
- Trade Tax
- Corporate Tax
• Structuring and optimizing corporate and private assets
• Tax implications on inheritance law, gifts, and family law
• Examination and objections to tax assessments
• CEO Consultation
• Director's Liability
• Advisory services for Board of Directors and Supervisory Board
• Status Determination Procedures
• Employee Participation such as:
- Employee Stock Options (ESOP)
- Virtual Stock Options (VSOP)
- Profit Participation Rights
• Management Intensification
• CEO Service Agreements
• Equity Participation for Future Co-Founders
• Termination Agreements
• Severance Payments / Compensation
• Net Salary Optimization
• Ongoing Labor Law Consultation
• Wrongful Termination Lawsuit
• Employer Consultation
• Employment Contracts
• General Labor Law Consultation
Donhauser Law is a boutique law firm specializing in business law, providing sophisticated integrated legal advice to companies, investors, and entrepreneurs.
We advise and represent our clients with personalized and individualized support from lawyers who have years of experience in reputative international law firms.
We not only provide precise decision support but actively participate in shaping outcomes.
We offer our business law expertise in an interdisciplinary manner through our service lines tailored to your needs, and we provide advice all over Germany. Schedule an appointment with us to discuss your concerns.
We design and structure not only deals, but the entire venture.
We combine the type and qualities of advice from major international law firms with a modern and lean approach.
As an experienced and modern law firm with a focus on business law, we define ourselves as a task force: fast, efficient, acting from close quarters.
Our Valued-Add is our focus on selected areas of law and their overlap, the current legal situation and, of course, the needs of our clients.
We don't deal with everything, but with the essentials. Our team consists of experienced experts with backgrounds from leading law firms, so it is natural for us to always go the extra mile.
We regularly advise family offices, venture capital funds, M&A investors, founders, start-ups, medium-sized companies, private clients, employers, employees, managing directors, shareholders, board members as well as supervisory board members in the context of contract drafting and litigation.Arrange appointment
Wir verfolgen einen partnerbasierten und schlanken Beratungsansatz. Mandate werden durch ein effizientes, kleines, schlagkräftiges Team bearbeitet. Der Fokus liegt auf der Optimierung und Gestaltung, die sich dadurch auszeichnet, dass wenige Köpfe sich intensiv Gedanken über Ihre Problematik machen und Overhead reduziert wird.
We offer our clients the appropriate service in each case as part of ongoing support. Just get in touch with us.
Under corporate housekeeping, we summarize everything that companies and business managers must observe in order to comply with the applicable reporting and documentation obligations under company and commercial law.
Legal & Business Consulting. As an external legal department and strategic advisor, we provide legal, commercial and strategic support for the ongoing operation and development of your business.
We offer you various tools to accelerate and digitalize your internal and external processes, such as individual contract automation or document management.
With his team, Daniel advises in all aspects of legal structuring, with a focus on designing financing rounds, participations and takeover of companies, as well as tax optimization and succession of business and private assets.
As an Attorney, Daniel has many years of experience in advising national and international clients and advises in the field of venture capital and mergers & acquisitions in all matters related to transactions, the establishment of companies, their labor law issues, as well as commercial & shareholder disputes.